For entrance in the Preparatory Department for the Russian Language Course, you should provide us with the following documents:
1. A scanned copy of your passport (including all pages). The passport should be valid for 1 year at least.
2. Depending on your highest level of education, you should provide us with a legalized scanned copy of one of the following: your high school diploma, bachelor degree, college degree, or
master degree (not all of them, just the diploma of the educational level you have finished lastly)
The document must be legalized from the issuing organization, the Foreign Affair Ministry in your country and the Russian Embassy in your country.
3, A scanned copy of the transcript of your grades. Also legalized as mentioned from the issuing organization, the Foreign Affair Ministry in your country and the Russian Embassy in your country
4. A personal photo 3x4 cm
5. A Completed Form. We will fill the Form and deliver it to the university on your behalf. To do that, you just have to provide us with the following information:
* Your Full Name (as written in your passport), Sex, Your birthday, Place of Birth, Passport Number, Citizenship, Martial Status, Occupation, You Current Address (Country, City, Street, House Number), Post Number (If you have it), Telephone Number, Email.
* Educational Background (The names of the schools have you studied at, high school, college, or university), the period of your education (when did you start and when did you finish each stage), the field of your studies.
* If you have a job, include the address of your work.
* Where are you planning to live? (The dorms, a rental, or other)
* Where will you apply for the Russian Visa (the country and the city)?
* When are you planning to come to Russia?
After providing us with these documents and information and paying our service fees ($500), we will apply on your behalf to the university of your choice. Then, you will receive an acceptance email from the university of your choice to the email address you provided us. After that, you take the email to the Russian Embassy or the Russian Consulate in your country, where you will receive your Student Visa.
6. To be accepted at the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens, you should pay the university $1800 after arriving at the university.